ipoque announced its "..next generation PACE 2.0 software that identifies thousands of applications and services and provides deeper insight on application attributes such as real-time performance metrics, all from a single solution .. providing high-speed application identification in real-time together with QoE metrics on VoLTE traffic at 40Gbps speed.
Dirk Czepluch [pictured], President and CTO, ipqoue said: “ipoque is focusing on key telecom industry challenges including the management of quality of experience for voice and video services on modern LTE mobile networks. This not only requires the fast application detection that PACE 2.0 provides, but also extensive metadata extraction and measurement in real-time of key performance indicators. This level of performance is particularly critical for the traffic steering of time-sensitive VoLTE & video apps, for deeper analytics to monetize new services and to assure services based on improved application monitoring and troubleshooting".
New on PACE 2.0:
- New all-in-one protocol and application classification engine also capable of advanced metadata extraction.
- More efficient for customers to get deeper application insight, and the granularity of detail is 100% configurable.
- Advanced accuracy of application detection with clear separation of protocols, applications and services, including a packet processing toolkit.
- Fully optimized to work with leading third-party acceleration solutions e.g. Napatech and Intel.
- QoS/QoE Analytics to enable VoIP/VoLTE performance measurements
See "ipoque enhances IP application detection to meet the QoE demands of VoLTE and video on mobile networks" - here.