Radware expands its SDN products (see "Radware: Use SDN to Provide DDoS Protection" - here) with the availability of ".. ElasticScale, a new SDN-based network service scalability solution that enables carriers and service providers to dynamically scale-out and scale-in network services throughout their networks .. ElasticScale is the only solution in the industry to address all three aspects of network service scalability: virtual appliance provisioning, traffic distribution across virtual appliances, and acceleration of virtual appliance I/O.
Features and benefits of Radware’s ElasticScale solution includes:
- Ultra scalable traffic steering solution (100’s of Gbps)
- Ultra scalable load balancing solution
- Based on industry leading, carrier grade Alteon load balancing product line
- Support for leading hypervisors (oXen/KVM/Hyper-V/ESXi)
- Compatible with leading SDN controllers such as OpenDaylight [see "SDN Gets Standards and Open Source" - here], Cisco XNC and NEC ProgrammableFlow
- Seamless integration with OpenStack and vCloud Director
- Runs over any physical SDN network equipment"