Sandvine published its 2014 Q1 (Feb '14) results (here). Some highlights from the earning call and MD&A filing (here):
- Revenues by reseller Juniper Networks were $10M, for a "significant customer in the North America region" announced in November 2012 (here)
- Gross margin was high, at 78%, but the company does not expect to maintain this level and assume a 70% margin for the future
- "Very happy with the PCRF and some of the success we had with that (see "Sandvine Will Compete on PCRF Projects" - here) .. the dynamics are changing .. it is a much safer choice for service providers to select us to be on either ends of that policy control system"
- "Highest revenue ever from Wireless market (over 60% of total)"
- Dave Caputo, Sandvine's CEO, is very proud of the recently announced PTS 32000 (see "Sandvine Adds a 200Gbps/2RU Appliance w/100GE Interfaces" - here):