Below are several quotes made by James Brear (pictured), Procera's CEO, during their Q2 results call, which I find interesting (see "DPI Market Sees 21% Growth in H1 2012" - here):
- Revenues by verticals - "Our revenue in the second quarter was spread across all service provider segments, with 40% fixed line, 34% cable, 14% wireless and 12% higher education and enterprise .. We received 27 new higher education orders in the second quarter"
- Product - "During the quarter, we launched 2 exciting new product offerings that marked the entry into a $2.6 billion application delivery market (see "Procera Explains the New NAT and Steering Features" - here). Our carrier-grade NAP and advanced traffic steering products are designed to simplify large-scale subscriber deployments for network and cloud service providers"
- On Allot's recent acquisitions - "I would say that, as you can expect, we are knowledgeable about the market, and we knew and are aware of those acquisitions. We did not make any effort to participate. I think that's a decision that the competitor thought is strategic (see "Allot Integrates Ortiva and Oversi into the Service Gateway" - here), and I think time will tell".
- 3 Tier1 new customers - All 3 had competitive bids; 2 were replacements
- Guidance - " With our strong revenue performance year-to-date, we are raising our 2012 annual revenue guidance to a full year growth of 40% or approximately $62 million of revenue for the year, up from a previously provided guidance of 30% annual revenue growth"
See the transcript, by Seeking Alpha - "Procera Networks Management Discusses Q2 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript" - here.