Thursday, January 12, 2012

Help us Understand the Trends: Take the BTM 2012 Survey

 
At the end of the month, my blog will celebrate its 2nd anniversary. I would like to thank all my loyal readers (arriving from 200 countries!) for visiting the blog so often and continues support!

A year ago I indicated the first anniversary by posting an exclusive Q&A panel with the CEOs of all major standalone DPI vendors (here). This year, I am expanding the scope to all of you - asking for your views on broadband traffic management (BTM) trends - DPI, policy management, Value-added Services, Over-the-Top competition and congestion management for mobile and fixed operators. The main focus of the survey is on HOW operators will be using the technology.

So whether you work for an operator, a vendor of networking equipment, analyst firm or anyway else related to the space, I'd like to ask you to spend few minutes and fill the 2012 Broadband traffic Management blog survey.

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment