Brocade announced new "NETWORK VISIBILITY solutions and a partner ecosystem to empower mobile network operators with critical insights into the traffic within their networks, while also transitioning their visibility infrastructures from being closed and monolithic to software-enabled, open, and disaggregated.
The Brocade® Network Visibility product family includes:
- Brocade MLXe Packet Brokers (starting at $250,000) and Brocade ICX® Packet Broker (starting at$33.000): A comprehensive family of packet brokers to address the wide range of density, performance, and programmability needs of Tier-1 mobile operators
- Brocade Virtual Packet Broker: The industry's first full-featured, virtual TAP/packet broker for vEPC environments
- Brocade Session Director (starting at $300,000): Software-based separation of mobile control flow processing in the visibility network to deliver maximum scalability, real-time programmability of packet brokers, and enhanced network intelligence
- Brocade Packet Probes: Software-based, scalable, wire-speed packet processing engines that decode and reduce mobile bearer and control traffic to extract and deliver essential metadata required by network monitoring and analytics solutions
- Brocade Visibility Manager (starting at $50,000) : A single-pane-of-glass management application for the entire Brocade Network Visibility solution
- Open APIs: Application programming interfaces between Brocade and third-party components to help ensure freedom of choice at each layer of the visibility infrastructure
See "Brocade Disrupts the Traditional Network Visibility Market With Comprehensive New IP Solution" - here.