Priced at $1,500 and the size of a small trade paperback, Savvius Insight includes Savvius OmniPeek® network performance management software for monitoring and local or remote troubleshooting and Splunk® Forwarder to send network analytics to Splunk Enterprise™ or Splunk Cloud™. Performing network analytics locally and in real time".
[Related post: "Savvius Adds Application Classification with Procera's DPI" - here]
"Enterprise and Service Providers extending multi-segment analysis and visibility from the data center to the network edge, including remote and distributed offices or customer locations.
|OmniPeak Packet level analysis|
- 100 megabit-class network.
- Savvius Insight uses an external power adapter and has no moving parts.
- Four-core Intel Atom processor with 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD.
- Pre-loaded, tested, and fully integrated Savvius Capture Engine for OmniPeek™ running on Linux.
- Bi-directional bridge ports with automatic bypass for inline use.