- general availability of its advanced Global Cloud Network to provide up to 20x performance improvement for enduser generated bi-directional Internet content. The company’s solution is currently being used by more than 15 companies spanning some of the most bandwidth-demanding applications and services, such as hosting and file sharing, rich media and advertising.
- Total of $20 million in funding, having closed a $15 million Series B round of financing led by Singtel Innov8. Existing investors JVP and Magma also participated in the round.
Designed for bi-directional, user-generated Internet content, Teridion features:
- The Teridion Global Cloud Network – Bringing intelligent routing to the cloud. Proprietary algorithms and the Teridion Management System, in conjunction with Teridion Measurement Agents, provide a real-time congestion map of the Internet to find the best possible path, taking into account bandwidth, latency and geography
- High performance, low latency – Up to 20x Internet performance improvements, enabling users to rethink what’s possible online
- Unparalleled flexibility – Teridion Cloud Routers are created on demand, providing scalability and enabling users to only pay for the resources consumed. The solution works with the largest cloud providers in the world to ensure the speed and reliability of traffic, without requiring customers to leave their cloud provider
- Bolstered security – Teridion does not cache users’ data, and end-to-end SSL encryption with no termination secures data across the network
- Simple onboarding – With no hardware or software to install, and quick and easy provisioning, a typical cloud customer can be connected to the network in under an hour"
See "Teridion Announces $20M in Total Funding to Speed Up Internet Performance by Up to 20 Times" - here.