"With a 244-181 vote, Republican leaders succeeded in attaching an amendment to a sweeping spending bill that would bar the FCC from using government money to implement its new "network neutrality" regulations [here].. Republicans argue that the net neutrality rules amount to onerous and unnecessary regulations that will discourage phone and cable companies from continuing to upgrade their broadband networks by making it too hard for them to earn a healthy return on those investments. They also maintain that the FCC overstepped its authority in adopting the rules"See "House Republicans seek to block FCC Internet rules" - here.
- George Gilder: "DPI is absolutely critical to our technology" - here
- Verizon Appeals vs. FCC Net Neutrality - here
- FCC: We Need "Apps" to Monitor Naughty Service Providers - here
- MetroPCS LTE Service Plans: "Pay to use Applications" - here
- Americans Voters are Against Net Neutrality - here