Procera Networks published its Q2 results and (revenues: $17.8M - here) and a number of impressive announcements, including a several new orders and a deal with Tata Communications ("chosen its PacketLogic Intelligent Policy Enforcement (IPE) systems to enhance its mobile network operator (MNO) managed services portfolio" here. See also "Tata Communications Builds Hosted Policy Management and Enforcement w/Allot and Openet" - here).
During the earning call, some additional information and analysis was provided by the management team:
- Guidance- "We are reiterating our guidance for an annual revenue growth of at least 30% for 2013".
- On Network Intelligence - "Combined with our ContentLogic product, Procera is the only company that delivers Internet intelligence. Where the competition is offering non-IPE add-ons to enhance their value, we continue to deepen our core technology and offer a compelling vision for the future, while partnering with companies that offer best-in-breed add-ons.
- On Tata deal - "We expect Tata will be delivering the Procera IP system's ability to quickly offer revenue-generating services. This win was a competitive displacement, and this service will open up markets that Procera is not directly addressing today in emerging markets where we did not have sales or partnership footprint"
- Openet relations (see "Openet and Procera Partner to Offer Integrated PCRF/PCEF Solution" - here) - "We have a number of joint customers today and expect the partnership to grow"
- Mysterious Mega-Carrier - "we were selected by a Western European mega-carrier late last year. The opportunity has expanded since we originally were selected .. In Q3, we expect to begin to recognize revenue from a large deal with a mega-carrier .. we've characterized the size of this kind of opportunity in the $20-plus million over a 3-year period .. hardware and software only".