MYCOM OSI announced the "launch of its ProInsight™ Network Analytics solution.With ProInsight™, MYCOM OSI delivers an innovative approach to telecom analytics by leveraging its established telecom-specific expertise in management of large-scale heterogeneous multi-vendor and multi-domain network data, and dynamically linking it to business and customer Big Data via a dynamic bridging technology. This approach transforms CSPs network planning and operations processes by seamlessly integrating business Big Data into network processes to deliver high value uses case such as value-based capacity planning, as well as provide a rapid return on investment for Big Data platforms investments".
According to a TM Forum report, sponsored by MYCOM OSI [here], entitled ‘Network analytics: Creating better customer experience and new revenues’ - "Big Data and network analytics hold the key to operators’ efforts to enhance the user experience, optimize capital investments and even drive share price movement" (see chartr below)
- Telenor[Sweden] Selected MyCOM OSI for Performance Management - here
- BASE [Belgium] Selected MyCOM OSI for Performance Management - here
"Key ProInsight™ highlights include:
- Powerful insights through versatile statistical analysis of technical and commercial metrics, correlation of key variables, detailed network profiling, and predictive/forecasting options
- High-performance platform for the unified consideration of technical and commercial (including BSS) data, with the ability to discover and incorporate data from (Hadoop) big data stores via its Analytics Data Bridge
- Customized definition of insights and decision-making workflows, based on best practices and existing CSP Operations/Engineering/other processes, which can also make use of pre-packaged workflow templates
- Advanced, telecom-driven and business-relevant reporting with comprehensive options such as tables, diagrams, maps, and one-stop dashboards depending on the use case
- Carrier-grade telecom foundation of multi-technology, multi-vendor and multi-domain capabilities proven at Tier-1 CSP networks worldwide, with off-the-shelf options that include pre-packaged knowledge (‘Smart Packs’) and vendor equipment adaptors/interfaces
See "MYCOM OSI Launches Next Generation Network Analytics Solution" - here.