The Broadband Traffic Management Congress, now on its 4th year, will be held in London (6th - 8th November 2012).
The organizers expect to welcome over 100 operators, analysts and solution providers. The congress will have 6 key streams in key areas including Mobile Video, Policy Control, WiFi, Network Intelligence, Signal Congestion and Data Pricing.
The final shortlist for the Broadband Traffic Management Congress Awards 2012 has been announced (click on the vendor name to related post):
- Best Signaling Solution for Traffic Management: Openet, Tekelec
- Best Use of Traffic Management for Improving Customer Experience: Huawei, Citrix Bytemobile, Sandvine
- Best Content Optimization Tool for Managing Video Traffic on Mobile Networks: Flash Networks, Radisys, Skyfire
- Best Mobile Offload Solution for Enhancing Customer Experience: Ruckus Wireless, Aptilo, Accuris
- Most Innovative Tool for Driving Real-Time Intelligence: Avvasi, Huawei, Comverse
- Best Real Time Charging Platforms for Customers: Alcatel-Lucent, Comverse
- Most Effective Solution for Integrating RAN-Awareness into Policy Management: Commprove, Roke
- Best Integration of Traffic Management into OSS/BSS Architectures: BroadHop, Comverse
- Most Innovative New Service Launch Enabled By Traffic Management: Openet, Procera Networks, Comverse